When it comes to dumpster rentals in Lakewood, Ohio, the company that everyone turns to is Dad’s Dumpsters, and for good reason.
For over 3 years we have been providing low-cost roll off dumpsters and affordable junk removal for homes and businesses all across Northeast Ohio. Our customer service is unrivaled as we always go the extra mile to make sure you are happy.
So, whether you are doing some demolition on Detroit Avenue or a home renovation in Clifton Park, Dad’s has the perfect size dumpster rental for you. Choose from three different popular sizes and we’ll deliver it to you the same day or a future day of your choice.
What size dumpsters can I rent in Lakewood?
Dumpsters for Household Trash and Construction Debris
- These dumpsters are for all household trash dumpster rentals in Berea. Couches, beds, tv stands, and pretty much all trash you would find inside your home, as well as wood, drywall, cabinets, flooring, and the like.
- 10 yarder for $230 (1 ton weight limit)
- 15 yarder for $260 (1.5 ton weight limit)
- 20 yarder for $290 (2 ton weight limit)
- 3 day rental period, extra days are $10 per day (depending on availability.)
Dumpsters for Shingles
- These dumpsters are shingles and wood only, no household trash at all!
- 10 yarder for $260 (4 ton weight limit)
- 3 day rental period, extra days are $10 per day.
- As of now, we can only offer 10 yarders for shingles.
Owner Keith Duncan, Sr. answers your questions about dumpster rental in Lakewood, Ohio:
“I’m going to need a 15 yarder for a project near the Lakewood High School…is it possible to keep the dumpster for more than one day?” – Joseph C.
“That’s a good question, Joseph. Our standard rental period at Dad’s Dumpsters is three days, which is the average length of time for most projects. This also helps us keep prices very low for you. However, if you do need to keep it beyond the three day period you certainly can, and we only charge $10 per day so it’s very affordable.”Hif
How Do I Dispose of Items That Aren’t Allowed in the Roll Off Dumpster?
Construction and demolition debris can be dropped off at several local facilities including Boyas Excavating, Kurtz Bros. and Waste Management’s Cuyahoga C&DD Landfill.
To dispose of hazardous materials such as oil-based paint, auto fluids, pesticides and other chemicals contact the Cuyahoga County Solid Waste District at 216-443-3749 and ask about the Household Hazardous Waste Disposal Program.
How Do I Get a Dumpster Rental in Lakewood, Ohio?
If you need to rent a roll off dumpster anywhere in Lakewood, simply give Dad’s Dumpsters a call at 216-744-5018.
Our friendly staff is happy to help you and will go over all of your size options with you to determine which is best for your particular project.
We can deliver your roll off dumpster the same day or you can schedule a drop-off at a later date. Ordering is quick and easy and you can rely on us to get your dumpster to you on time, every time. That’s the Dad’s Dumpsters guarantee!