If you’re looking for an affordable dumpster rental in Cleveland, Dad’s Dumpsters can’t be beat. For over 25 years of combined service we have been servicing homes and businesses throughout Cleveland and Northeast Ohio, guaranteeing customers just like you 100% satisfaction.
We can provide a same-day roll off dumpster for all of your project needs, whether you’re doing a spring cleaning in Kamm’s Corners or renovating a restaurant in the Warehouse District. We’ve got you covered for all projects, big and small.
What size dumpsters can I rent in Cleveland?
Dumpsters for Household Trash and Construction Debris
- These dumpsters are for all household trash dumpster rentals in Berea. Couches, beds, tv stands, and pretty much all trash you would find inside your home, as well as wood, drywall, cabinets, flooring, and the like.
- 10 yarder for $230 (1 ton weight limit)
- 15 yarder for $260 (1.5 ton weight limit)
- 20 yarder for $290 (2 ton weight limit)
- 3 day rental period, extra days are $10 per day (depending on availability.)
Dumpsters for Shingles
- These dumpsters are shingles and wood only, no household trash at all!
- 10 yarder for $260 (4 ton weight limit)
- 3 day rental period, extra days are $10 per day.
- As of now, we can only offer 10 yarders for shingles.
Owner Keith Duncan, Sr. answers your questions about dumpster rental in Cleveland, Ohio:
“I’m doing a house remodel in Old Brooklyn. Is there anything that I can’t throw a roll off dumpster?” – Ryan J.
“That’s a great question, Ryan. Although it varies from place to place, there are some things that are pretty much always prohibited as far as roll off dumpsters go. In general, tires, batteries, chemicals and Freon can’t be placed in your dumpster rental, as we’re not allowed to dump them in the transfer stations and landfills that we use. If you’re unsure, call up Cleveland Waste Pick-up and Disposal. They will be able to point you in the right direction.”
How Do I Dispose of Items That Can’t Go in The Roll Off Dumpster?
Most hazardous waste including oil based paints, stains, pesticides and cleaners can be safely disposed of on the first Friday of every month at the Division of Waste Collection Service Stations.
You can choose either the Carr Center at 5600 Carnegie Avenue or the Ridge Road Transfer Station at 3727 Ridge Road.
Small appliances, cell phones and handheld electronics can be recycled at the Solid Waste District at 4750 East 131st Street in Garfield Heights.
As far as tires, you are allowed to place up to 4 tires curbside or you can drop them at the Ridge Road Transfer Station.
How Do I Get A Dumpster Rental in Cleveland?
Getting a roll off dumpster delivered to your home or business in Cleveland is simple. Just give us a call at 216-744-5018 and one of our friendly customer service representatives will take care of you.
Dumpster Rental Cleveland, Ohio.